4 Star Duntrune Country House B&B Accommodation
Our country house B&B accommodation, Duntrune House, invites you to experience the best of Scottish hospitality in a rural setting, about 5 miles from the centre of the city of Dundee
Barrie and Olwyn Jack enjoy sharing their listed, historic home with guests from all over the world.
Barrie and Olwyn in the garden of Duntrune House
The saying “How far we travel matters less than those we meet on the way” is the sentiment that draws people to Bed and Breakfast Accommodation where they can meet local people and receive very personal attention.
Our 4 star country house B&B accommodation provides:
- comfortable beds
- good food sourced locally when available
- our own organically grown fruit and vegetables in season
- large off road parking area
- guest sitting room with TV
Duntrune House bed and breakfast is ideally placed on the east coast of Scotland in the county of Angus, 5 miles north east of Dundee , only 20 minutes from Glamis Castle, 30 minutes from Carnoustie golf and 40 minutes across the Tay Estuary to St Andrews in Fife. We are within easy reach of many National Trust properties and historic sites.
Transport to and from Dundee – It is easy to hire cars for exploring further afield. Trains run regularly from Dundee to all the major cities.
- The first direct, non-stop connection between Dundee and the airport terminal
- Buses running every 90 minutes (every day)
- Attractive pricing, with adult returns starting from just £18.
Duntrune House Bed and Breakfast accommodation offers:
- 8 acres of beautiful gardens with woodland walks and stunning scenery
- bedrooms and public rooms overlooking the hills of Fife and beyond
If touring Scotland is your dream holiday, then accommodation at Duntrune House bed and breakfast is an ideal base from which to plan your visit.
We look forward to meeting you.