Country House B&B
Welcome to Duntrune House where you can experience the best of Scottish Country House hospitality.
Barrie and Olwyn Jack enjoy sharing their listed, historic home with guests from all over the world.
The saying “How far we travel matters less than those we meet on the way” is the sentiment that draws people to Bed and Breakfast Accommodation where they can meet local people and receive very personal attention.
At our 4 star bed and breakfast you will find:
- comfortable beds
- good food sourced locally when available
- our own organically grown fruit and vegetables in season
- dinner by our award-winning chef using the best of Scottish fare
- large off road parking area
- guest sitting room with TV
- in-house professional massage on request
Duntrune House bed and breakfast is ideally placed on the east coast of Scotland in the county of Angus, 5 miles north east of Dundee , only 20 minutes from Glamis Castle, 30 minutes from Carnoustie and 40 minutes across the Tay Estuary to St Andrews in Fife. We are within easy reach of many National Trust properties and historic sites.
Trains run regularly from Dundee to all the major cities of Scotland.
Bed and breakfast accommodation at Duntrune House offers:
- 8 acres of beautiful gardens with woodland walks and stunning scenery
- bedrooms and public rooms overlooking the hills of Fife and beyond
If touring Scotland is your dream holiday, then Duntrune House bed and breakfast is an ideal base from which to plan your visit.
We look forward to meeting you.